Channel Islands Securities Exchange (CISE)
Newhaven can sponsor the listing of all acceptable types of securities on the CISE.
The CISE has some unique qualities and distinct advantages over other exchanges in the same time zone. The speed of turnaround and simplicity of the listing process normally results in significantly lower costs.
CISE Listing Rules
CISE Listing Rules meet international standards and are easy to understand. Existing documentation (for example, prospectus, offering memorandum, scheme particulars and pricing supplements) may be used to form the listing document, furthering the potential to save on costs. The Market Authority is receptive to innovative product structures and there is flexibility in a range of areas including choice of settlement or paying agents.
CISE is recognised and approved throughout the world:
- Approved as a Designated Investment Exchange by the UK Financial Services Authority
- Designated as a Recognised Stock Exchange by HMRC
- Affiliate Member of the International Organisation of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
- Associate Member of the International Capital Market Services Association (ICMSA)
- Recognised as a Designated Offshore Securities Market, by the US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Recognised by the Australian Stock Exchange
- Registered with the World Federation of Exchanges as a 'Corresponding Market'
- A member of the European Securitisation Forum
Newhaven is a listing member of the Channel Islands Securities Exchange (www.cisx.com), and can assist clients by sponsoring the listing of all acceptable types of securities.